Mira Ricardel, the key member of team John Bolton “national security adviser” was brought in April to help Bolton to shake national security staff up, has not made friends in Trump administration.
According to two former officials in White House, Mira butted heads with Jim Mattis “Secretary of Defense” besides John Kelly “chief of staff”.
Now, its clear that Mira has learned that, the first lady is the last person to mess with.
On Tuesday, Melania Trump went public with her concerns about Ricardel in another episode of “Survivor to undermine national security staff.
“White House official confirmed that Trump has told people that Ricardel will be fired, but she has been given some time to clear out her desk”
“Ricardel quarreled with the first lady’s staff over seating on the plane and use of National Security Council resources”
- Ricardel have been behaving badly since Africa trip; there are suggestions that Ricardel withheld resources of national security deliberately from office of Melina Trump.
- Melania has the right to relate her disdain for behaving badly to Bolton or Trump besides asking for a resignation of staffer over not respecting duties of first lady sufficiently.
WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump is moving to replace his Deputy National Security Adviser Mira Ricardel after she feuded with first lady Melania Trump https://t.co/5w8tMux8l0
However, what is dangerous is extent that Melania Trump used her status as a family member to dictate decisions of national security personnel in public, as if no consequences to such action as Melina acts very trumpish.
No American interests for the first family, only Trump’s financial interests & personal after blurring line between interests of Trump family & national security.
- Trump wants a military parade eventually.
- Jared Kushner wants to guide Middle East politics along with continuing his business deals with same nations.
- Ivana Trump was considered for post of ambassador to Czech Republic.
- Ivanka Trump received initial approval for 16 new trademarks from China at the same time, experts who are on trade try to avoid a tariff war.
First lady Melania Trump, through a statement released by her spokeswoman, pushed for the ouster of deputy national security adviser Mira Ricardel CNN’s Kate Bennett reports.